Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bootyhism

In today's class we continued to go over the presentations we made on the different religions and Dylan and I did our presentation on Buddhism. I think it is safe to say that we had the best power point. Also the Red Sox are winning 6-0 in the World Series and if they win I may cry. Anyhow the class today was very informative and it was especially informative for the people listening to our presentation on Buddhism. It was funny because Mr.Schick told Dylan and I that the Budda was actually an emaciated person and it is actually offensive that we depict the Budda as a fat person. I was okay with this comment because im not Buddist so I could care less about what he looks like. 6-1 is the score now! Are you joking me! Anyway I will be studying for the test on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment