Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First Spirit Day

Today was an exciting day because it was my very first John Carroll Spirit Day. I knew going into today that it wouldn't be that big of shock because I came from a public school where "Couch Potato Day" was daily attire for some. I was happy to be in more comfortable clothing and having loose clothes on. In addition to it being Couch Potato Day we had regular classes such as Human Geo. In this class we were returned are test. I was fairly confident in taking this test but I ended up with an 88% because I meant to write a G but I started it with C and then adding the extra line but unfortunately I forgot that extra line so it was marked incorrect. I will take the high B and run but it hurts to know that I was so close to getting an A. I can only hope to get a 100 percent on are next test or quiz. P.S. I don't like the PSAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment