Monday, October 21, 2013

Note Taking Malfunction

This morning didn't not take off on the right foot. First I had to finish a paper when I woke up this morning that was due for Mr. Perrys class which supposedly needed to be turned in before school. I wasn't able to turn it before school because I was late and had to go to my first class which was Human Geography. Just coming off of a crazy week and a crazy weekend it was hard to get enough sleep to be able to function properly and do the appropriate things such as a soccer game that I scored 2 goals in. I was happy that I scored 2 goals because I knew a lot of the players and wanted to have a good showing. In class today we went over a power point on cultural things such as spacial division conflicts. On top of all of this I forgot my notebook to take notes in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment