Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review Day

                   Today in class we went over the Greek terms and definitions. I blogged about the terms on Friday and had already knew a little about the terms because of prior knowledge. We went over the importance of each term and why we needed to know it. It was a fun class because Mr.Schick is a good teacher and always keeps the class engaged. If someone looks like there dozing off he makes a noise that is sure to keep to them interested. We weren't able to get through all the terms but we were able to get through most. The only ones we didn't get to were the death of Socrates and his method as well as what the ancient Greeks meant if they called you an idiot. Mr.Schick is one of my favorite teachers and at the end of class he said “Congratulations you made it through another day of high school” this comment brighten my day and I’m thankful he’s my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment