Monday, September 9, 2013

Google and stuff

Today in class we talked about a new technology. We talked about Google documents. I had never heard of this before or made one so this class was going to be a valuable time. The program was not downloaded on to my computer or anyone else’s in the class so we took some down downloading the program and getting past “forbidden territories”. A lot of students were experiencing blocked signals but I was not getting anything. I thought my computer was going to change screens when I downloaded it but it didn't. I accidentally downloaded the program 7 times. I told Mr.Schick and he knew what to do and the problem was sorted out. After we found out how to get me started on Google documents I was off and running. Dylan and Jon were the other group member I worked with. Jon and I came up with 14 “test questions” and Dylan went to the IT department to get is slow computer fixed. Hopefully the next time we use it he will be on board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment