Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nightmare on Human Geo Street

             Friday The 13ths class was a productive class for some parts and other parts not so much. But I like that about my Human Geography class, we gets things done and we have fun doing it. We were introduced to Google Documents a few classes ago and we are now really starting to get in the swing of using it. We were assigned groups for a Google Power Point which works like Google Documents. The topic of the Power Point is Globalization. Our group was undecided on a name for the Power Point so I step into the leadership role and said that it should be called That Globalization Life only because it sounded hip, the rest of the group didn't like it. But probably the highlight of my day in Friday’s class was the fact that I got to wear the Happy Birthday hat which was sparkly and rainbow colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment