Saturday, September 7, 2013

Did You Know?



                          In Friday’s class we learned a lot of neat stuff. We took a look at a YouTube clip and saw astonishing facts. A few facts that really caught my attention were facts like, China will soon be the number one English speaking country in the world. This one was such a big deal to me because at first I was thinking how China can speak English more than primarily English speaking countries and the reason is they have more than double the  United States population and English is the trading language. Another crazy fact is the top 10 in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exists in 2004. I couldn't believe this because I didn't think so many jobs could have changed that drastically. Now let me ask you a question, what do you think are the 3 largest countries? Well if you guessed Facebook as number 3 then you were right. If Facebook were country it would be the 3rd largest due to the number of members. I would be a member of “Facebook land” because I have an account and so do 800 million other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment