Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Presentation Day

Today in class we had a few presentation on the Globalization project and we also discussed parts of the test coming up in a week. Mr.Schick had most of the groups present the power points they have been working on diligently. None of the groups had volunteered to go first when Mr.Schick asked I gladly and proudly rose my hand. With this my group presented first. We did a good job from my perspective and we gathered enough information to inform the class on our belief of Globalization. When the other groups went I would take notes on the representation so I could understand where they were coming from. Lastly we talked about his upcoming test and what materials were especially important such as Ancient Greece and other important topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment