Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Whopping Wednesday

Today was probably the busiest day of the year so far. My Wednesday consisted of 1 of mod, an extra class, 4 tests and my first ever high school basketball game. I had a great lunch, the extra class was in a hot classroom, my tests...well I don't want to talk about it and we won the basketball 57-28. It was a very stressful Tuesday knowing that I had this Whopping Wednesday to slay the next day. True I made it through the day, it was still a testament of my hard work to succeed. In Human Geography class we participated in  the Peace Corps Challenge. It wasn't the first time we played this "video game" so I had little bit of knowledge on what to do but others seemed confused. I'm interested to see what we do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment