Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tie-rrible Day

Today Mr.Schick had a funny tie on. It was really small and skinny. I had to let him know about this rare of occasion of skinny tie-itius. But it was okay because my tie day was alot worse. I wore a bowtie today and I regret it. It was tied so so poorly that I almost untied it and took the detention for no having a tie. It was embarrassing. Anyway we have a Human Geography test tomorrow and I need to continue my studies right after I finish writing this blog. In class today we really just reviewed the world leaders slides and finished up the rest of the power point. The most interesting world leader in my opinion is either Dilma or Queen Elizabeth. Each are influential for different reasons. Well I have a test to ace so ill blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment