Monday, November 11, 2013

Picture Problems

This will is the very first time im blogging during class because we have some extra time. The majority of the class had problems copy and pasting the pictures of the world leaders. I was able to copy and paste pictures with no problem so I kinda of dazed of during to this "expo". Today so far we are talking about updating our blogs. We are also talking about how Mr.Schick gave us 5 bonus points instead of the guaranteed 3 points. I was watching Ellen and a little Chinese girl was on the show. Ellen asked the girl what her favorite thing about America was and she said the sky was really blue. Mr.Schick was talking about how the sky in China is really polluted and disgusting so when I heard this I had an immediate connection with class. People in China eat dogs...ew. Personally I would not eat a dog but I would cow or chicken. I will be studying for the test on Wednesday to boost my grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment