Monday, January 6, 2014

Normal Day At The Office

This is my first blog in a while so I apologize if I am a little rusty. Today was our first day back to school. Thankfully we were given a 2 hour delay on a Monday which really helped me. I was able to get my mind focused on the school week by a little extra sleep. I was very excited to be back at school so I could see all my friends again and not just sit around all day and wake up at 11:30 every morning. Also to see Mr. Schick of course. Most of the exam grades have been posted so it was nice to what I got. It was good to get back into the swing of things but I found myself questioning what class I should go to next but I was able to be at the right place most of the time. Tonight is the BCS National Championship so I really hope that school is cancelled due to inclement weather. Go Semigers!

P.S.- that was a mix of Seminoles and Tigers because I don’t know if want Florida State to win or Auburn. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment