Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Call Me Senor Clutch

We were extremely lucky to not have school on Tuesday. We were off school simply because it was cold. I was happy but at the same time I was wondering if Harford County Public Schools were mentally stable. I had a horrible day off in case you were wondering. But tomorrow will be a tough day because it will be the first time all year where I woke up at 6:40. Also today I was supposed to have a oral Spanish exam and thanks to the 2 hour delay we didn't do it!! When sitting in math class I was called to the office to retrieve a shadow. I am the most clutch person because they always give me the 8th graders unsure of what school to go to and I always have a great impression and they decide to go to John Carroll. I am proud that I am amazing. Today in class we talked about HUMAN SACRIFICE. That was a pretty awesome subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment