Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wild Wednesday

First and foremost HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SCHICK!!!! I wrote that while holding down the shift key! Only because I forgot about caps LOCK. Today was crazy because every student at John Carroll was hoping for no school. It turns out we have school, a 2 hour hour delay. This was helpful because I slept in a little Monday and Tuesday so a 2 hour delay helped get me back on track. Today was fairly a good and it ended even better than it started. We played our big rivals in C. Milton Wright. We ended up beating them by a comfortable margin. This was a very exciting game and i'm very happy we game out with the win. Tomorrow is my best day in terms of scheduling so I'm looking forward to that. We don't have class tomorrow so I will talk to you again on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment