Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Post Title

Today was a semi productive day. It began with Math then Computer Support and so on. It was a busy morning due to the fact that I had two tests and another after Human Geography class. I am exciting for Earth Science to be over for two reasons. First is it will mean I would have survived my horrible Wednesdays and second because my basketball practice is canceled. It is canceled because my coach goes to Law School in the city and has his exams this week and yesterday we just ran around like chickens with our heads cut off. So smartly it was canceled until he is able make it back to school in time for our 3:30. The class today was semi productive because we went over Mr. Schick's semi complete power point. This caused some ruckus because everyone was complaining but it was fine with me. I am very happy that Duke beat Michigan yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment