Monday, December 2, 2013

Long Monday

Today was once again a slow and long and boring Monday. But what helped was a hilarious 1st mod class. *wink* *wink* Human Geography. I was a half hour late to school because I was feeling sick. Today was also game day. Little did I know that if your late on game day you are not allowed to play. That was interesting. We ended up losing but oh well. I walked into class and the first thing Mr. Schick says to me after asking me why I was late was to go see Mr. Maynard. I wasn't sure why but I went against my will. It turns out I had a shadow. I had no idea but I took him under my wing. We had a pretty good day. What was interesting to me was that he was from Pennsylvania and John Carroll is the only school he is looking at. he lives in a town that I had never heard of but Mr. Schick did. Mr. Schick told a very interesting story today about a homeless man back in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment